Another triple screen question

Wabbit_NL

Premium
Hello,,

I have read quite a lot forums and have seen many youtube videos but I am not able to get my triples to work properly. All other games (AC, ACC, iRacing, rFactor2, WRC, F1) work fine, all without nVidia surround. I went all in, and even formatted my PC and installed Windows 11 fresh.

Here is my problem, after fresh install I do not get the triple screen option in the graphis menu, I can enable and disable it but the side screen never apear in the menu. The resolution shown in the perfpormance menu is shown wrong (7680x2880 instead of the 7680x1440). Quiting the game and changing the DX11.xml to the correct settings show the correct in the list but still no triple option in the graphics menu. Changing the option Forcetriple to true in the triplesettings.xml suddenly shows the triple option but I can then change all my monitor settings but these settings are not stored! if i do enter the correct values in the XML file manually and ther starting the game does result in a dual screen but it is starting from my center monitor to right instead of starting with the left side of the screen. So on my left screen there is nothing, just windows. In other words I need a negative -2580 to let I start on the left screen instead of the center,

The only way to get a triple image to only change the 7680x144 = 144hz manually in the dx11 file and then start the game and the use SRWE with the proper settings and the I have correct triple image, however I can still not change the correct setings for my angles, bezels and sizes since all values in the triple setup in game remain all 0!!

I have tried sooo many things that I am stuck now..

I hope someone can help me out!

Thanks

Sounds like surround is messed up but if it works in the correct order on the desktop then it will/should in game. Is your triple screen rez in the nvidia rez option list? Juts wondering whether creating an additional custom rez if not showing so AMS2 sees that.

Sounds like surround is messed up but if it works in the correct order on the desktop then it will/should in game. Is your triple screen rez in the nvidia rez option list? Juts wondering whether creating an additional custom rez if not showing so AMS2 sees that.
That is what I was thinking too, but every other game works fine. My res is not showing in the nvidia panel, but I am not able to create it too, when you create one the screens turn black and I have to wait until the old res comes back. I think it has to do with the fourth monitor, but when I switch it off everything screws uplike screen orders etc. I don't want to screw up my setup while all other games work fine!

My main issue seems that AMS2 is not saving any of my changes made in the triple settings...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 3 6.5%