Animated wiper for URD PX2 Loire/Oreca 05 (2015)

Misc Animated wiper for URD PX2 Loire/Oreca 05 (2015) 0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content

el_locho

El Locho
olifaer submitted a new resource:

Animated wiper for URD PX2 Loire/Oreca 05 (2015) - Adds the missing wiper to the EGT PX2 Loire

After posting CSP wiper animation configs for most of the URD cars that don't come with a wiper animation I'm now tackling the URD mods that don't have a wiper at all.

This download adds a wiper (taken from the URD PX1 Revolution) as well as wiper animation to the 2015 PX2 Loire. This config will probably also be added to the URD wiper pack (link at the bottom of the description) at some time.

Notes:
  • This requires Custom Shaders Patch 0.1.76 or newer for the animations to...

Read more about this resource...

Buenos dias, el problema que tengo es que el limpiaparabrisas no me aparece en el juego despues de hacer lo que dices, que estoy haciendo mal? Dice que solo funciona en LOD AY LOD B, que es eso? perdona mi ignorancia gracias un saludo amigo

Buenos dias, el problema que tengo es que el limpiaparabrisas no me aparece en el juego despues de hacer lo que dices, que estoy haciendo mal? Dice que solo funciona en LOD AY LOD B, que es eso? perdona mi ignorancia gracias un saludo amigo

If you don't have an ext_config.ini file in the mod's extension folder already, you can simply rename the ext_config.wipers.ini to ext_config.ini.
1678536509388.png

LODs (level of detail) are used by the game to optimize performance. Objects (cars, track objects, etc.) are only rendered with the full level of detail if they are close to the camera. If an object is further away from the camera, the game engine switches to a version of the object with a lower poly count. In case of this mod this means that the opponent's cars (or your own car in replays) that are some hundred meters away from the camera won't have the wiper visible.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea