[AMS2] F1 1990 Season

Skins [AMS2] F1 1990 Season 1.23

Login or Register an account to download this content
Immersion Modding Group submitted a new resource:

[AMS2] F1 1990 Season - The 1990 Formula One Season

uFTGhO16G2HU-KlC4z2SyqHjAh7CcbfDdsor-bnIp_kbBnC1bJI_ZPWmUAS7tDjxdOkeEvlnCfaA5n8LMP3mqnUpI78kekupiUBDTGNcWylQFzuZxm9X68S2-NDK5yasnM_j9dn3mshloTHBLHryw_k

F1 1990 Season by IMMERSION Modding Group.

This mod completely overhauls Automobilista 2’s F-Classic Gen 3 and the McLaren MP4/5B - with a full set of car liveries, helmets, driver race suits & gloves, Reiza-style menu previews and custom AI to help...

Read more about this resource...

Awesome to hear that all of the skin modders are coming together to form a single team!
Hoping we will get f1 1997, 2000, 2012 etc will all the suits and helmets soon!!!
Are we gonna get non F1 Skin packs? hoping to see something with the GTPC

Awesome to hear that all of the skin modders are coming together to form a single team!
Hoping we will get f1 1997, 2000, 2012 etc will all the suits and helmets soon!!!
Are we gonna get non F1 Skin packs? hoping to see something with the GTPC
Thank you! - there is more stuff in the pipeline. F1 and IndyCar have been our main focus, and will probably remain so, but who knows ;)

Thanks. :)

There is a typo in the custom AI file, the Osella is called "Ossella-Ford" and therefore the driver name does not show up in game. But I think everyone can fix that himself. ;)

Thanks. :)

There is a typo in the custom AI file, the Osella is called "Ossella-Ford" and therefore the driver name does not show up in game. But I think everyone can fix that himself. ;)
Ah - well spotted, thank you. Will be fixed in the next update :thumbsup:

Not sure what I am doing wrong. How do I get the Mclaren MP4/5B to show up in the Formula Gen3 Classic Menu. The Folder is installed but am not able to see the car anywhere in the game menus. Embarrased to ask but many thanks in advance for help.

The helmet skins have broken/glitched/bugged (visually) since the new update. For some reason the glitch/bug ONLY happens WITH THIS specific skin pack. All of my other skins for the other classes of cars still work correctly - the helmets look fin. It is ONLY this 1990 skinpack that is glitching (visually) for some reason. I have tried deleting all the car skin files, re verifiying game files through steam, then reinstalling the skinpack multiple times, ive reinstalled and updated my graphic card drivers, restarted my PC multiple times, and tried changing the graphics settings in AMS 2 to many combinations. I really do not know what else to do? I am starting to think this is NOT just only a problem on my end because all of my other skinpacks helmets are fine, and ONLY THIS 1990 skinpack has broken bugged helmets. No matter how many times I delete the cars livery and AI files, reinstall them from steam, re install the mod again, it is still visually broken every time. Can I get some help please? Did the update break this skinpack? or is it really something on my end? Am I the only person with this problem with this skinpack?

Attachments

• 20231126213110_1.jpg
    20231126213110_1.jpg
    410.8 KB · Views: 69
  • 20231126213120_1.jpg
    20231126213120_1.jpg
    505 KB · Views: 70
  • 20231126224124_1.jpg
    20231126224124_1.jpg
    587.1 KB · Views: 76
The helmet skins have broken/glitched/bugged (visually) since the new update. For some reason the glitch/bug ONLY happens WITH THIS specific skin pack. All of my other skins for the other classes of cars still work correctly - the helmets look fin. It is ONLY this 1990 skinpack that is glitching (visually) for some reason. I have tried deleting all the car skin files, re verifiying game files through steam, then reinstalling the skinpack multiple times, ive reinstalled and updated my graphic card drivers, restarted my PC multiple times, and tried changing the graphics settings in AMS 2 to many combinations. I really do not know what else to do? I am starting to think this is NOT just only a problem on my end because all of my other skinpacks helmets are fine, and ONLY THIS 1990 skinpack has broken bugged helmets. No matter how many times I delete the cars livery and AI files, reinstall them from steam, re install the mod again, it is still visually broken every time. Can I get some help please? Did the update break this skinpack? or is it really something on my end? Am I the only person with this problem with this skinpack?
Hi! - we did put this text at bottom of this download's Overview page the day we released it, but maybe we should have put it closer to the top:

***Please note***
This mod was tested with AMS2 v1.5.0.5. We are aware that a forthcoming game update will introduce a revised helmet template for F-Classic Gen 3. This means that while everything should still work as normal when Reiza’s next update is released, the helmets will look weird/broken. This is completely beyond our control. We plan to make updated helmets to work with the next release as soon as possible."

We're working on a new set ;)
Screenshot 2023-11-26 212906.png

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play