[AMS2] F1 1988 Season

Skins [AMS2] F1 1988 Season 1.56

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great mod!...skins are excelent. Ai is suburb...Did a race with maditary pitstop for a 15 lap race. Senna and Prost with Burger were up in the top 3 just like they did in 1988 at monza!
Great race really enjoyed how the AI drivers were back in that season!..Keep up the good work!...cheers.:D

First off, thank you for all of the skin packs you have done. I use them all and I love them for the immersion they provide. Even with this latest update, Senna’s helmet just has a white stripe at the top of the visor, not the black stripe with the Honda name and logo. Is there a file I can look for that may or may not be there?

I still can't get the Senna helmet to show the Honda logo.

ss204751.jpg

Do these liveries change the strength of the AI? AAt Suzuka and Monza I beat the AI by 4/5 seconds per lap, I play with the strength of the AI at 100. Could it be a problem that occurs when editing the F-classic.xml file or do you only edit the names of the drivers there?

Hi guys! I need a bit of help. I downloaded the mod (version 1.56) and when i want to choose my car, I only see 1 minardi? is that ok? or did i do something wrong? I used the Content manager to install the mod. Thanks for any help in advance

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.