[AMS2] F1 1978 Season

Skins [AMS2] F1 1978 Season 1.34

Login or Register an account to download this content
My favourite skin pack for my favourite cars in AMS2. Just awesome. Thanks for all the amazing work put in to this.

About the rogue BT49 in this class - maybe it could used for the Tyrrell team and AI adjusted accordingly? That way a generic model slot can be freed up for other teams like Theodore or Ensign. Just a thought. :)

Hi, The Brabham BT49 (1981) , can this car be driven ? i see it on my track but i dont see it in the car livery selection ?.......thank you

Last edited:
Hello, I have a problem, I installed this beautiful mod. The liveries are ok, however the names of the drivers do not change while I installed it in the right file. And that for other mods it works very well. I'm lost. Please, help me

@AFry

hope you are doing fine. I asked you whether a black helmet visor for Mario Andretti was possible te arrange for. You stated to implement this in next update. Looking foward to this slight adjustment. But...I forgot to say, not a complete black visor, but more 'dark-ish' was what i meant asking. All the best and again CONGRATS with this '78 package, really enjoyable, very well done!

Jeroen

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea