[AMS2] F1 1969 Season

Skins [AMS2] F1 1969 Season 1.11

Login or Register an account to download this content
AFry submitted a new resource:

[AMS2] F1 1969 Season - Formula Vintage Gen II

The 1969 Formula One season was the 23st season of its history.

View attachment 597115

It featured the 20th World Championship of Drivers and the 12th International Cup for F1 Manufacturers, which commenced on 1 March 1969 and ended on 19 October after eleven races. The season also included four non-championship races. British driver Jackie Stewart won the first of his titles with Matra-Ford.

Here is the entry list i've made :

Brabham BT26 :
- Brabham : #3...

Read more about this resource...

This looks awesome, it being up to date with the mech failure stuff is gonna add so much extra realism and immersion.

Quick question though the F2 stuff didn't race at the same time as F1 and where in fact separate in a race right?

This mod is great, thanks.

But just one issue for me.

#8 Beltoise is not showing. It default to AMS2 name of B Mclane… I can’t work out why.

I have checked the AI file and that seems fine.

Can any one help?

Cheers

If anyone wants a fixed AI file (with a new 1971 Nürburgring override added), I've attached it below. Just change the extension from ".txt" to ".xml" and then replace the AI file already included in the mod. You should now see all AI in-game! Hopefully this is okay to upload AFry & jusk!

Attachments

• F-Vintage_Gen2.txt
    23.6 KB · Views: 58
What am I doing wrong, I'm downloading and get a file which looks to be the correct size. I'm unable to extract however in WinRAR or 7-Zip. With messages along the lines of Unsupported arcive format/unknown format or damaged.

Any help would be really appreciated. I'd love to use these.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.