[AMS2] F1 1967 Season

Skins [AMS2] F1 1967 Season 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
AFry submitted a new resource:

[AMS2] F1 1967 Season - Formula Vintage Gen 1

The 1967 Formula One season was the 21st season of its history.

It featured the 1967 World Championship of Drivers and the 1967 International Cup for F1 Manufacturers, contested concurrently over an eleven race series which commenced on 2 January, and ended on 22 October.

The season also included a number of non-championship races for Formula One cars. Denny Hulme won the World Championship of Drivers and Brabham-Repcowas awarded the International Cup...

Read more about this resource...

Hi can't wait to use your mod. I've done loads of mods but can't seem to get this copied. How and where do i unzip/copy it to get it to work. Yup i I'm an oldie.... older than the actual cars so i need help please . Hope you can !

Unzip the download to your desktop or download folder ( doesn't matter where), then go in to the folders and find the folder named Automobilista 2 and copy it to your root folder in your AMS2 install.
The folder Hierarchy goes something like this: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Automobilista 2\Vehicles\Textures\CustomLiveries\Overrides. You just need to match and overwrite the folder you are copying to the install folder.

Thank you for the update!
After a relaunch of AMS2 I saw the new helmets.

They are looking good!
Great job!

Last edited:
hi
I think I found a bug
Scarfiotti livery have
Scarfiotti_19_helmet_peak - Copie.dds
but don't have
Scarfiotti_19_helmet_peak.dds, like all others (without that "Copie" part)
I didn't test it yet but not sure it would display it well

Hi guys,
Firstly, love this pack, it is fantastic!

When I create a race or championship with these cars, Denny Hulme always shows as Danny Blume (his flag also sometimes doesn't show). All other drivers appear to be named correctly. His car and helmet textures are also correct, showing Hulme. Is there an easy fix I can do for this (edit a file?) or have I done something wrong on install? Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi guys,
Firstly, love this pack, it is fantastic!

When I create a race or championship with these cars, Denny Hulme always shows as Danny Blume (his flag also sometimes doesn't show). All other drivers appear to be named correctly. His car and helmet textures are also correct, showing Hulme. Is there an easy fix I can do for this (edit a file?) or have I done something wrong on install? Thanks!
I've taken a look at the XML files and the AI driver files and can't see an obvious error in naming Denny Hulme. But, you are correct, he's showing as Danny Blume - which must be his fake Reiza name. :confused:

I've taken a look at the XML files and the AI driver files and can't see an obvious error in naming Denny Hulme. But, you are correct, he's showing as Danny Blume - which must be his fake Reiza name. :confused:
Yeah, I took a look through the files too without luck finding the problem. I'm guessing there's a small formatting error, or minor typo, on one of the lines relating to Hulme that's preventing that overide from applying, but I'm not experienced enough with AMS2 for it to be immediately obvious to me. I'll take a better look later today, when I have more time, and compare each Hulme line with another drivers lines (as all the others work).

Thanks for confirming it's not just me!

Last edited:
I think it's Reiza glitch of some kind
I recently noticed this on totally different car, 1996 CART skins for formula usa gen 2
I have liveries and matching ai xml file but tome fictious drivers still appear. 3-4 of them
why ? something's definitely off :cautious:

There's an error in the F-Vintage_Gen1.xml file. You must change the following entry: <driver livery_name="Brabham Racing Organisation #2"> to this <driver livery_name="Brabham-Repco #2 D. Hulme">

There's an error in the F-Vintage_Gen1.xml file. You must change the following entry: <driver livery_name="Brabham Racing Organisation #2"> to this <driver livery_name="Brabham-Repco #2 D. Hulme">
Good spot! I’ll try doing this when I am at my PC later today. Thanks!

EDIT - Yep! That fixed it! Thanks

Last edited:
I think it's Reiza glitch of some kind
I recently noticed this on totally different car, 1996 CART skins for formula usa gen 2
I have liveries and matching ai xml file but tome fictious drivers still appear. 3-4 of them
why ? something's definitely off :cautious:
Might be similar editing errors as Pwal found for this problem. Easy mistakes to overlook.

is this error too ?
<driver livery_name="Payton Coyne Racing #19"><country>MEX</country><name>Michel Jourdain</name><race_skill>0.59</race_skill><qualifying_skill>0.60</qualifying_skill><aggression>0.5</aggression><defending>0.79</defending><stamina>0.75</stamina><consistency>0.81</consistency><start_reactions>0.92</start_reactions><wet_skill>0.475</wet_skill><tyre_management>0.85</tyre_management><blue_flag_conceding>0.8</blue_flag_conceding><weather_tyre_changes>0.9</weather_tyre_changes></driver>
<driver livery_name="Payton-Coyne Racing #34"><country>USA</country><name>Paul Jasper</name><race_skill>0.57</race_skill><qualifying_skill>0.57</qualifying_skill><aggression>0.1</aggression><defending>0.18</defending><stamina>0.17</stamina><consistency>0.91</consistency><start_reactions>0.881</start_reactions><wet_skill>0.65</wet_skill><tyre_management>0.795</tyre_management><blue_flag_conceding>0.8</blue_flag_conceding><weather_tyre_changes>0.9</weather_tyre_changes></driver>
<driver livery_name="Payton-Coyne Racing #34"><country>USA</country><name>Charlie Nearburg</name><race_skill>0.57</race_skill><qualifying_skill>0.57</qualifying_skill><aggression>0.1</aggression><defending>0.18</defending><stamina>0.17</stamina><consistency>0.81</consistency><start_reactions>0.881</start_reactions><wet_skill>0.65</wet_skill><tyre_management>0.795</tyre_management><blue_flag_conceding>0.8</blue_flag_conceding><weather_tyre_changes>0.9</weather_tyre_changes></driver>
first member have team name Payton Coyne Racing
without the line in between and other two do have ?

and that's probably not the only mistake, I just took a glance for now

Fantastic.
I am not sure to have installed it correctly.

I copied the files and have no errors, but i am not sure on how to create a race. ( new to AMS2)

I made one with gen vintage car , and i could see the name (Clark, ....), but i am not sure it is your files or not.
I could not find all the cars in the vintage gen 1 and vintage gen 2 to be selected.

How to be sure i use correctly your files ??

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.