[AMS2] 1995 PPG Indy Car World Series season

Skins [AMS2] 1995 PPG Indy Car World Series season 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Man that work on those 1995 Carts season is second to none. Very nice. I sure wish you could work your magic on that Gen 4 Fantasy Indy 2023 with the 2023 Liveries even though it's a bit of a different design. I see the one gentleman who created 2023 liveries for it and it is nice. But..... in the sim menu it's a tad blurry and will not switch in the menu from Road to Oval Variant. In game it's pretty and switches properly which is most important, but that menu drives me nuts plus it could use better attention to detail with helmet work and a few things. But it is very good work he did.
I'd just love to see you crack that puppy though. I'd be cool indeed! Thank you for what you have done. I don't mean to seem rude or ungrateful. I've just been spoiled a little bit out here. LOL
Love your work!!
Marc Central Calif USA

Thank you very much for your review and your comment. This 1995 CART skinpack has involved a lot of talented people. I had the chance to be part of this little group of talented people.
We are actually going to bring "our magic" for the F Classic Gen 3 with F1 1990 skins.
Obviously the F USA 2023 would be interesting to paint. Chrisi is actually working on his own skinpack and i am sure it will be awesome.
I have a lot of ams2 projects so lets see what happens next,
Cheers

Since you guys do VERY good work, I have one request for you if at all possible. The full 1990 season livery set for the F USA Gen 1 car. Some of the most iconic CART paints of all time are in that season, and they would still fit the 1995 cars VERY well. Thanks for all the hard work you guys put in. Side Note: I paint a LOT for iRacing, and thought I'd try for AMS2 as well... Then I saw the templates. What you guys do takes a LOT of talent!

Last edited:
Since you guys do VERY good work, I have one request for you if at all possible. The full 1990 season livery set for the F USA Gen 1 car. Some of the most iconic CART paints of all time are in that season, and they would still fit the 1995 cars VERY well. Thanks for all the hard work you guys put in. Side Note: I paint a LOT for iRacing, and thought I'd try for AMS2 as well... Then I saw the templates. What you guys do takes a LOT of talent!
Thank you very much. And we are going to bring an update version soon.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.