Cars AMS Open Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you like to put the complete mod for download? I would like to convert it to Game Stock Car Extreme, but for that I would need the base files of the mods. It's just that I don't have a PC that runs the car correctly. Thank you very much in advance.

Would you like to put the complete mod for download? I would like to convert it to Game Stock Car Extreme, but for that I would need the base files of the mods. It's just that I don't have a PC that runs the car correctly. Thank you very much in advance.
Hi Valmir. This is the complete mod, the cars use and combine the in-game physics (AMS physics).

Hi, there is a mistake in new F3 car.
New engine is not a 298HP, it is the standard 238HP engine.
Regards

F3.jpg

Last edited:
What's up guys,

I just spent a great time with the Minis. Just a detail, I noticed these cars tend to lose stability very easily when you brake a bit hard at high speed. I recommend to reduce the brake torque on the rear wheels (I suggest 60% front, 40% rear). I did a fast test and it works great with these percentages ;)

Cheers,

What's up guys,

I just spent a great time with the Minis. Just a detail, I noticed these cars tend to lose stability very easily when you brake a bit hard at high speed. I recommend to reduce the brake torque on the rear wheels (I suggest 60% front, 40% rear). I did a fast test and it works great with these percentages ;)

Cheers,
Hi GF!!!! Good advise!! haha, I think you are running v 0.8 .the last version has a custom brake distribution (v 0.9)

Last edited:
Sorry for the silly question...Mini is based on real life series specs or just a fantasy update?
Also, I remember GF posted a Mini mod some time ago with different interiors for the car...it's the same car model?

Sorry for the silly question...Mini is based on real life series specs or just a fantasy update?
Also, I remember GF posted a Mini mod some time ago with different interiors for the car...it's the same car model?
No prob, it is not a silly question. the interior and the engine power is the same as the original mod, but we combined the physics of a touring car (Marcas cars) with the tire model of the mini , but also with a custom weight distribution. And in relation to the accuracy, I guess the fuel consumption, the power and the gear ratios are moderately accurate, the rest definitely not.

Hi DerekTh,

Just wanted to say thanks. the link you sent me was fine.

all now downloaded, installed and runnig 110%... its an amazing Mod. well done.

The Formula 3 and Formula Fords are awesome. looking forwards to trying the other cars.

Paul.

Thanks for the mod.Isn´t it possible to upload it somewhere else than Mediafire.Since a few days Mediafire is extremely slow.It will take me about 5 hours to download, if it doesn´t stop before finishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes