Cars AMS Open Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers...
Yes, sir, I'm glad you know that there are still more colleagues, creating projects for this Sim, since the Automobile Driver still has a lot of potential. I think this Sim still deserves more development, many thanks to the modders that are still active in this Sim. Bye bye.

Excellent, i really love running these mods, its brought a lot of fantastic multiclass pairings, new race configurations to set up new scenarios etc, I can't get AMS2 yet but i think AMS still deserves devlopment where possible and still the sim for me. Also, great to know that the series GF released will be updated with an organised file structure/car selection rearranged. Its difficult to delete mods when their folders are mixed and when selecting to drive these cars as they stand when in All Cars/Tracks menu they aren't grouped clearly. Anyway, thank you all for your work.

Last edited:
"DerekTh
My bad, fixed. If someday you want to remove them from the pack (or update) just send me a message. I will add this note to the main post."

Thanks for the correction.

These Stock Car skins were not just copy and paste.

These skins are the result of more or less six years of researching in auto parts stores and on the internet about logos of sponsors and auto parts manufacturers that no longer exist, not to mention those sponsorships of micro businesses and close friends of the teams.

I have made these skins available to everyone, for free (since the NoGrip era) and I think there is nothing more fair and honest than naming who actually did the job.

Having said that, screw this silly story.

Stay at home my friends, and let's have fun !!!

"DerekTh
My bad, fixed. If someday you want to remove them from the pack (or update) just send me a message. I will add this note to the main post."

Thanks for the correction.

These Stock Car skins were not just copy and paste.

These skins are the result of more or less six years of researching in auto parts stores and on the internet about logos of sponsors and auto parts manufacturers that no longer exist, not to mention those sponsorships of micro businesses and close friends of the teams.

I have made these skins available to everyone, for free (since the NoGrip era) and I think there is nothing more fair and honest than naming who actually did the job.

Having said that, screw this silly story.

Stay at home my friends, and let's have fun !!!

Sorry guys, all of this was my fault, I wasn't very clear with Derek about this. I shared all that I have with him and he assumed that all is available to be used. I just contacted the authors whose work was used by me. Regarding the Opalas, there are 2 sets of skins, your set and other from DNA89. Derek was very respectul with my work, I'm sure it was an unintentional mistake.

Excellent, i really love running these mods, its brought a lot of fantastic multiclass pairings, new race configurations to set up new scenarios etc, I can't get AMS2 yet but i think AMS still deserves devlopment where possible and still the sim for me. Also, great to know that the series GF released will be updated with an organised file structure/car selection rearranged. Its difficult to delete mods when their folders are mixed and when selecting to drive these cars as they stand when in All Cars/Tracks menu they aren't grouped clearly. Anyway, thank you all for your work.

Hello.
I suggest you find out about a small program that installs and uninstalls mods in a very simple way.
It is called JSGME (JoneSoft Generic Mod Enabler). Cheers.

DerekTh updated AMS Open Project with a new update entry:

Version 0.6

]AMS_Open_Project[ v0.6

Changes:

• HOLDEN v8 SUPERTOURERS

- Now two cockpits to choose from (left and right hand drive)
    - New transmission sounds

• OLD STOCK RACE

- Classic clutch installed by default (a super sport kit is optional)
    - New transmission sounds

• 2 NEW SERIES ADDED

Caterham 7 Sprint
    (with 2 cockpits available)
    and Mitsubishi Lancer Cup

View attachment 363350 View attachment 363351

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?