AMS, custom season

Tried that buddy, Custom season tool doesn't show in either of those menu's for me :(
Is it a pirated version and not up to date? Just checking. The SeasonTool should be there if you have the latest version.

Should be here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Automobilista\SeasonTool

If its installed without Steam (is there a non Steam version?) then you should find the SeasonTool folder in the Automobilista root folder.

When you launch the game from steam, it is the last item at the bottom of the launcher window. That seems the easiest way to find it. Sekect it and hit Play.
Launcher.JPG

And no, AMS doesn't exist outside Steam... Make sure your game is up to date, that you did not opt for an older version. Right-click on AMS when you are in Steam and in your Library: go all the way down to "Properties". In the next window, go to the "beta" tab, and in the drop down menu select "NONE - Opt out of all beta programs".

When you launch the game from steam, it is the last item at the bottom of the launcher window. That seems the easiest way to find it. Sekect it and hit Play.
View attachment 274000

And no, AMS doesn't exist outside Steam... Make sure your game is up to date, that you did not opt for an older version. Right-click on AMS when you are in Steam and in your Library: go all the way down to "Properties". In the next window, go to the "beta" tab, and in the drop down menu select "NONE - Opt out of all beta programs".
Thanks for your help. Beta option was already turned off, As my Automobilista came pre installed on this pc I suspect it may be an old version. Time to hunt down a newer version as I've followed all the advice but definitely do not have custom season tool anywhere on my system. Thanks again buddy, have a great day ;)

Thanks for your help. Beta option was already turned off, As my Automobilista came pre installed on this pc I suspect it may be an old version. Time to hunt down a newer version as I've followed all the advice but definitely do not have custom season tool anywhere on my system. Thanks again buddy, have a great day ;)

It can be reinstalled/refreshed from Steam very easily. If it's not in your Steam, you don't own it and therefore can get it. It's not expensive and there are discounts quite frequently.

I'd recommend looking at rf2 Log Analyzer. It enables offline championship management with far more reliability and customization options than the built-in system. You should find an extensive thread on its functions, where to download, and how to use with Google.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.