Resource icon

Cars AMG_GT4_as_GT3 (fantasy) 2020-12-19

Login or Register an account to download this content
tr22 submitted a new resource:

AMG_GT4_as_GT3 (fantasy) - AMG_GT4_as_GT3 (fantasy)

Hi there ,
Since I personally like the sound and the graphics of the AMG GT4 from the guerrilla mod, but I much prefer to drive GT3 vehicles, I imaginatively tuned the AMG GT4 so that it is at the level of a GT3 vehicle, at least something like that :). If you want, you can try this out. I've added a read me file. Of course, the original state can be restored at any time.

Read more about this resource...

It may be that you can exchange sounds on the vehicles, but unfortunately I have no idea how to do that. If you have some good tips .....
My attempts were unsuccessful

Last edited:
It may be that you can exchange sounds on the vehicles, but unfortunately I have no idea how to do that. If you have some good tips .....
My attempts were unsuccessful
In content manager, top right, click content, then top left "cars", search the car you want, select it, then at the bottom center click replace sound.

Hi ,
I've experimented a bit with the CM and actually found out how you can use sounds from other vehicles on your own (but doesn't work with ALL cars). The CM is full of surprises, I can't understand the potential yet. Thanks for your tips.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.