AMG SLS GT3 N24h skinpack [HD + 2K]

Skins AMG SLS GT3 N24h skinpack [HD + 2K] 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
formulaHEINE submitted a new resource:

AMG SLS GT3 N24h skinpack - Mercedes AMG SLS GT3 Black Falcon HTP Motorsport Nordschleife 24h Nürburgring

This skinpack is a recreation for Assetto Corsa of 4 AMG SLS GT3 that took part in the 24 hours race on the Nürburgring Nordschleife 2014 & 2015. It's tested with Assetto Corsa v1.1.6.

It contains following 4 skins:

AMG SLS GT3 Black Falcon #2 2015 - v 1.0

AMG SLS GT3 Black Falcon #5 2015 - v 1.1

AMG SLS GT3 Black Falcon #14 2015 - v 4.0 - rerelease (cooperation with Team RSR Germany)

AMG SLS GT3 HTP Motorsport #15 2014 - v 4.0 - rerelease (cooperation with Team RSR Germany)...

Read more about this resource...

I am having issues opening the assetto corsa template for this car. In gimp, it has a single layer with the ambient occusion. If i paint over that layer, it covers it up, if i paint under, the white covers the layer. Please help.

I am having issues opening the assetto corsa template for this car. In gimp, it has a single layer with the ambient occusion. If i paint over that layer, it covers it up, if i paint under, the white covers the layer. Please help.
This 'Layer 0' must by an multiply layer to apply the shape to layers beneath it. As i only use PS i don't know it is in gimp, but there should be options in the layer selection.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back