Alternate Mercedes engine Sound

Misc Alternate Mercedes engine Sound 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
sagaris7 submitted a new resource:

Alternate Merrcedes Sound - Found in the game files a different audio for the merc

I was looking in the game files and found another sound file for the Mercedes. It sounds much more like the one on the tv. This is not made by me just an easy way to install it.

The one problem with it is its optimization some of the sounds are a bit quiet.

Installation is just drag and drop the audio folder into the game directory.

I recommend for the best experience using this go to your audio settings...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, this sounds awesome but I wonder if there’s a way to turn the volume up with a hex editor as it’s the only known way to edit these files at the moment. I only know how to edit pitch really.

You replace sound file in game directory
Anyone nerd who wants to try modding engine sounds: Use Hex editor. Offset (h) rows after 5590 on wards seems to be what can control both volume somewhere and the actual main audio but game crashed when editing 5th column which controls pitch at a higher row (5th) .

I would love it if someone could figure out how to make this file louder
We all do tbh, I tried tweaking it with hex editor but failed sadly.
Same here, I tried merging this file with the original 2020 Mercedes sound by copy and pasting over sections of its hex values to see what would happen and there was almost no change. At one point i copied everything over and it was just the 2020 sound exactly. I would change part to find where the volume changed and it sadly crashed.

Same here, I tried merging this file with the original 2020 Mercedes sound by copy and pasting over sections of its hex values to see what would happen and there was almost no change. At one point i copied everything over and it was just the 2020 sound exactly. I would change part to find where the volume changed and it sadly crashed.

I like your V8 AND V10 mods but the high revs messed with my shifting. I might have to just to give them more time.

I like your V8 AND V10 mods but the high revs messed with my shifting. I might have to just to give them more time.
Thank you! It’s something different cause I grew up on the older games and obviously the cars would really rev. I have looked at all sorts of ways to make the v6 hybrids sound better like the ac mod but no way of importing actual new audio into the files. If I get Grid 2019 I might look into those files if they are the same type and experiment.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 11.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 34 38.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 48 54.5%