Alright when was that again.....?

It depends on what you call a snooze fest ;) For me Indy500 is a snooze fest until the last SC and there could be a similar race with that simplistic layout.
Thats what i am saying if they drive this track (propebly a snooze fest) they also could tracks like snooze fest indy 500..

It was sarcasm

It was Max Crashtappen for a long time. Is it now Valteri Bodgetas if, even without Hamilton, he'll manage to bodge his race?

Not a max verstappen fan btw and i am dutch.. but just saying it did not go allways hamilton way only after the moment that amg mercedes finds the magic golden formula..

In fact hamilton did crash a lot and or spin alot during his mclaren years.(not allways his fault btw some are mechanical)

Last edited:
It just came to me as kind of a word joke. I like the nicknames for a while until they get repeated too much.

And yeah, Hamilton, Vettel, etc. also had the same crash happy reputation in their early years. Especially Hamilton and Verstappen seem to invoke the love or hate him fanboyisms or whatever you want to call it :)

its most a tribute to casey stone

Haha, I understood :)

I just quick smoking myself to justify spending so much on new sim gear. Now I have another weapon against lockdown boredom :)

Aaghh i just saw your dutch 2..

Hahaha but also from the best year 1984... before chernobyl

lol

Last edited:
Track layout doesn't look difficult.. and a lot of straights. He have the merc power and if he is good he must be on the podium.
Yes but it is quite difficult layout just after the previous one. Tried this layout in Assetto Corsa and I didn't learn this immediately, it takes many laps to find the rhythm, new part of the track is very slow, I believe we will see a lot of spins and an extra program in just that area...more laps needed than normally, thought.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea