Alright when was that again.....?

The Hulk is a solid all-rounder, Red Bull are mad if they don't swap Alex out for himself or Perez, even if Verstappen was closer for the championship, Red Bull would still be a country mile away from the constructors championship and this is now becoming unacceptable situation IMO

And Hamilton being presented a Schummy helmet by Mick Schumacher really choked me up "Keep Fighting Michael"

Last edited:
Well to go from chilling one morning on the sidelines to being 0.2 off the next guy within a couple hours time and no practice, and then finishes 8th in the race is quite an accomplishment (look at me being a "person"!)...I wouldn't say Hulk is aggressive, but he consistently brings in the points for the team and would be a great #2 paired with one of the top guys IMO.

In my perfect world, Carlos would stay with McLaren and he and Lando start a new winning season for the team, with Hulk going to Ferrari to be wingman to Leclerc.

Ricciardo said Cyril's tattoo will probably be something to do with him and Germany. So, there's only one answer: a caricature of Danny Ric in Lederhosen!
1602428710036.png

You only have to change the RB logo for a Renualt logo and done.

It is clear that Hulk or Perez would do better than Albon who has proved himself sloppy once again today. But getting veterans in the team isn't exactly RedBull's policy.

The young driver program is not working for them at present, max is destroying their confidence, and they are over driving trying to make the gap, that wouldn't happen with Hulk or Perez, since Danynric and Max it's not been very fruitful, I really wonder how Carlos would have feared against Max at RB

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back