Alright when was that again.....?

Some of you guys really have some serious problems :rolleyes:...He's 35 years old...i.e. he grew up when Tony Hawk and SSX Skate/snowboarding games were big...and he made a joke about his obvious error...geez, get a grip.

Oh, and "black (skate)board :cautious:"...wow. All I'll say to that is "bring on win #91, #92, #100 and beyond"! Every time he breaks another record I just laugh to myself at all the salty people around the world throwing a hissy fit over his achievements, like he's some anomaly in F1, like the best drivers haven't been winning championships in the best cars since Fangio went beast mode on the green hell...epic comeback in a Minardi class car, I think not :roflmao:

I would love if Reiza renames their AMS1 "GOAT" achievement to "Get in there, Lewis!" (or better yet, use it for AMS2) :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

68393686.jpg

Not exact the salty people.. but it is to easy for him all the wdc,s. Never in history a f1 car was so dominant. He must be a very luck that the Fia dont change the rules x7 years. I think people have nothing against Lewis. But are a little bit tired of the all the borring victory,s with weak team mates.. and no competitition.
Fangio has a lot more competition in that days

Not exact the salty people.. but it is to easy for him all the wdc,s. Never in history a f1 car was so dominant. He must be a very lucky man that the Fia dont change the rules x7 years. I think people have nothing against Lewis. But are a little bit tired of the all the borring victory,s with weak team mates.. and no competitition.
Fangio has a lot more competition in that days

He asked from team radio If it's ok to practice start here and they said yes.
Practice start position is part of on track safety, and it is also talked about in DRIVER’S meeting. I will sound like broken record, but cut the amount of radio comms. He shouldn’t be asking about that to the team at all in the first place. Since team was partly at fault for saying yes, I guess that is the reason for getting 1 instead of 2 penalty points. Other then that I don’t see the issue.

Heehee, Bottas is a funny man. "To whom it may concern...", imagine saying that after a race is handed to you on a plate. Maybe he has a Race Department account too, he should post it here. Still, he must have put in some stonking beard growing overnight to get that result!

Great result for Perez again, surely someone will pick him up for a drive next year? Probably a great driver to have lower down the grid simply because of his cheat mode with the tyre management.

Some of you guys really have some serious problems :rolleyes:...He's 35 years old...i.e. he grew up when Tony Hawk and SSX Skate/snowboarding games were big...and he made a joke about his obvious error...geez, get a grip.
Oh, and "black (skate)board :cautious:"...wow. All I'll say to that is "bring on win #91, #92, #100 and beyond"! Every time he breaks another record I just laugh to myself at all the salty people around the world throwing a hissy fit over his achievements, like he's some anomaly in F1, like the best drivers haven't been winning championships in the best cars since Fangio went beast mode on the green hell...epic comeback in a Minardi class car, I think not :roflmao:
I would love if Reiza renames their AMS1 "GOAT" achievement to "Get in there, Lewis!" (or better yet, use it for AMS2) :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
68393686.jpg
:alien:
Wth ? I just thought it's funny.
Don't know why you have to be so negative.
And I actually think that, with the same cars, Lewis would most probably still be champion.
How's that fit into you CSI F1 profiling me as the biggest LH hater !??
C'mon man don't be like that, it's not cool...
One of the worst things in www is when people "knows" what are you trying to say better than yourself.

Last edited:
Practice start position is part of on track safety, and it is also talked about in DRIVER’S meeting. I will sound like broken record, but cut the amount of radio comms. He shouldn’t be asking about that to the team at all in the first place. Since team was partly at fault for saying yes, I guess that is the reason for getting 1 instead of 2 penalty points. Other then that I don’t see the issue.
It's just odd when team on that level of performance makes that kind of mistakes. That was my hidden point.

I am really gettin sick of Crashtappen!!! How the hell does he get away with cuting track and overtaking under yellow flags???? This is ridiculous....I have never seen a driver been so nursed in F1!!! Meanwhile Hamilton is getting punished for minor stupid things! I dont give a damm about Hamilton btw.

Last edited:
LeClerc wasn't penalised for ending Stroll's race, anyone else surprised by this?

No. Because lap 1 is always more lenient. They were alongside mid-corner. Both cars had possibility to avoid it. Stroll was 1.5-2 tyre widths wider than Perez at the point of contact. So he had outer wheels on the outside curb. However, Leclerc on the inside had hit the apex at the same point as Perez, but stayed way further in than Perez and the cars ahead, due to Stroll being on the outside. Leclerc could've gone even slower, but Stroll could also have moved 1/4 car width further to the outside (and still not been close to having the inner two wheels on the outer curb) and it would've ended fine.

Heehee, Bottas is a funny man. "To whom it may concern...", imagine saying that after a race is handed to you on a plate

If I had been Bottas, I would have been a bit more reserved, considering he won the race thanks to a rookie mistake from Hamilton’s engineer. Otherwise, LH would have cruised to victory as usual.

Albon was back to his old self. Very unimpressive. Red Bull should seriously consider Perez if they want two drivers who can bring home some points on a regular basis.

Sochi is such a boring track. A typical Tilkedrome.

Last edited:
No. Because lap 1 is always more lenient. They were alongside mid-corner. Both cars had possibility to avoid it. Stroll was 1.5-2 tyre widths wider than Perez at the point of contact. So he had outer wheels on the outside curb. However, Leclerc on the inside had hit the apex at the same point as Perez, but stayed way further in than Perez and the cars ahead, due to Stroll being on the outside. Leclerc could've gone even slower, but Stroll could also have moved 1/4 car width further to the outside (and still not been close to having the inner two wheels on the outer curb) and it would've ended fine.

I agree with you, overall, but based on previous races, I was at least expecting a message on the screen like « Accident between cars 16 and 18 under review » and it never even appeared. That‘s what surprised me.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back