Alright when was that again.....?

Voting is open for the 2020 Austrian Grand Prix Driver of the Day!

The first race in seven months, high temperatures, safety cars, retirements, contact and close racing - but who do you think came out of the much delayed first race of the season as the star of Sunday afternoon?

Let the voting commence!

Can't wait for the onboard of Lando's lap with some fancy timing info on the F1 YouTube.

I hesitate to say 'worth the wait' because it was such a long wait, but I'm glad we got a good race to watch after all this time. Heck, even after the start I wasn't expecting this entertainment. Good stuff.

Edit: And of course a shame for Lando. Crazy it happened again with Lewis.

Last edited:
That was a great season opener...Lando!!! Really happy for him!

Yea that wasn’t cool what Lewis did there...though Albon should have been a little more patient; with a gap like that he could’ve just maintained until a better opportunity presented itself.

Hope they don’t curse Valterri and start calling this Bottas 3.0, but a good start for him. Leclerc honestly was lucky because this year’s Ferrari didn’t deserve that position, seriously lacking even in race trim...Vettel however has lost the plot if he’s trying to divebomb like that...nonsense.

In other news: F1 TV PRO SUCKS! I had to use my usual bootleg source to watch the first 8 laps before I could get on...and I was trying from 30 mins before the race start!

Oh yea, I know it was a dangerous situation...but the wheel coming off Kimi's car was hilarious to me :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: only because I instantly thought of this:

With all the accidents and failures, didn't this feel like a Dry Hockenheim 2019?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.