Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly rFactor 2 events
Alpine  A521 for F1 2018 game.

Skins Alpine A521 for F1 2018 game. 2021-03-19

Always a GOOD JOB my friend, advice: use new numbers when you make new cars 2021 for f1 2018, download this: you can find new numbers this new year Alonso, Ocon, Vettel ecc...

Always a GOOD JOB my friend, advice: use new numbers when you make new cars 2021 for f1 2018, download this: you can find new numbers this new year Alonso, Ocon, Vettel ecc...
Can you also make the same for the 2019 Ferrari. Basically exporting the numbers of the 2019 ERP lol. Those numbers are too good

Why have you used the Merc chassis? Isn't the Renault chassis good enough? The only thing that looks similar to the Merc chassis is the narrow nose

Why have you used the Merc chassis? Isn't the Renault chassis good enough? The only thing that looks similar to the Merc chassis is the narrow nose
the Renault chassis of 2018 are very different than 2021 , The Merc chassis were closer to Alpine
plus the 3d car of Renault in almost dead you can't edit it ,I tried 3 days
But it was in vain

@lauda74 I would like to understand, how you do the liveries for these cars and do them for 2021, how do you do the Ferrari, Mercedes these things

the Renault chassis of 2018 are very different than 2021 , The Merc chassis were closer to Alpine
plus the 3d car of Renault in almost dead you can't edit it ,I tried 3 days
But it was in vain
Oh, did not know that. Great mod though!

No but for now i downloaded the season mod 2020 and i got all the recent liveries but the only problem in the starting grid is charles leclerc has the name of kimi Raikkonen?
Is there anyway to fix this??

Last edited:
You will see when you play the game
In the starting grid kimi Raikkonen is replaced with charles leclerc face and charles with kimi.
I just want the old driver pictures in the grid but with the latest liveries

You will see when you play the game
In the starting grid kimi Raikkonen is replaced with charles leclerc face and charles with kimi.
I just want the old driver pictures in the grid but with the latest liveries
Me too my friend. But for now i think no possibility at least for now course