All MotoGP, Moto2 And Moto3 Bike Models For Photoshop

MGP22 All MotoGP, Moto2 And Moto3 Bike Models For Photoshop V1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
BIKER7202 submitted a new resource:

All MotoGP, Moto2 And Moto3 Bike Models For Photoshop - All the MotoGP, Moto2 and Moto3 bike models for Photoshop

All the MotoGP, Moto2 and Moto3 bike models for Photoshop
Examples:
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Read more about this resource...

Hey guys listen here: I don't have Photoshop and I can't buy it, but I have Blender and I wnat to convert the files from .psd to .blend or .fbx or any file destination that can work in Blender; I have previously did it, but when I opened them, it showed me a completly empty viewport. How can I convert those files? Thanks and sorry for the enourmous lenght of the message
Update 1: I managed to have the 2D image of the bike I want (in reality it's the Mooney VR46 one but I can retexture it), but not the full 3D model
DucatiDesmosediciGP22ImageInBlenderScreenshot.png

Last edited:
Hey guys listen here: I don't have Photoshop and I can't buy it, but I have Blender and I wnat to convert the files from .psd to .blend or .fbx or any file destination that can work in Blender; I have previously did it, but when I opened them, it showed me a completly empty viewport. How can I convert those files? Thanks and sorry for the enourmous lenght of the message
Update 1: I managed to have the 2D image of the bike I want (in reality it's the Mooney VR46 one but I can retexture it), but not the full 3D model
View attachment 707072
If you have the game you'd be better off extracting the model manually and just importing it into blender

Here's the formats that work with Blender 3.4:
- Blender (.blend);
- Alembic (.abc);
- Collada (.dae);
- Universal Scene Description (.usd);
- Wavefront OBJ (.obj);
- Stanford PLY (.ply);
- STL (.stl);
- Scalable Vector Graphics as Grease Pencil (.svg);
- Portable Document Format as Grease Pencil (.pdf)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.