All F1 Tyres for RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 Wet Physics Included

Skins All F1 Tyres for RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 Wet Physics Included 1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi
i dont understand these steps,

3) Unpack your car's data folder using content manager and add both of the FR_Temp_Comp_... .lut to the car's data folder.
4) Add the following code to the bottom of the tyres.ini (also found in the car's data folder.)

what is the actual location ? because i cant find the ini file as well

thanks

in the folder assettocorsa\content\cars\rss_formula_hybrid_2022 i dont see data folder but i see data.acd. do i need to extract that file to get the data folder ? if yes how do i extract it ?

thanks

in the folder assettocorsa\content\cars\rss_formula_hybrid_2022 i dont see data folder but i see data.acd. do i need to extract that file to get the data folder ? if yes how do i extract it ?

thanks
You have to unpack the data.acd in Content Manager to get the folder and the Re-Pack it when you're done. If you don't know what unpack means, there are a few tutorials on YT for this, but I'll briefly explain it. First, go to the 'about' section in CM and click on the version multiple times until it says 'Developer Mode enabled'. Then, you choose the car in the content section. Now, you will have the button 'Unpack data', which you have to press to basically unzip the data.acd file and make the changes as told in the readme. When you're done, you can just press 'Pack data' in Content Manager and click 'yes' on the Warning.

Last edited:
You have to unpack the data.acd in Content Manager to get the folder and the Re-Pack it when you're done. If you don't know what unpack means, there are a few tutorials on YT for this, but I'll briefly explain it. First, go to the 'about' section in CM and click on the version multiple times until it says 'Developer Mode enabled'. Then, you choose the car in the content section. Now, you will have the button 'Unpack data', which you have to press to basically unzip the data.acd file and make the changes as told in the readme. When you're done, you can just press 'Pack data' in Content Manager and click 'yes' on the Warning.
it worked.... thanks alot... sorry if it was a stupid question... it's because i'm new to ACS

• Deleted member 223075

LOL !!! The Wet tires use the same values as Hard tyres..... Except for the temp...

I have made my own and each tire have different values....

Alos the files say this.... @CC
;Formula Hybrid 2022 S
;File generated on 09/07/2022 22:21:36 CET
;Copyright & Proprietary Race Sim Studio

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 130 85.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 46 30.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 52 34.2%