Resource icon

Cars Alfaromeo 156 Group N 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
HAAK28 submitted a new resource:

Alfaromeo 156 Group N - Pearle alfa 156 challenge cup

Alfa Romeo 156 Challenge Group N.

This car raced in the netherlands in a cup called the Pearle Alfa romeo 156 Challenge from 1998 on.

Original car by Andrea Pedula. Added 15 inch wheels and cup wing. Made skins inspired by the Pearle alfa romeo 156 challenge.

Downtuned the engine and added a sound that suits the engine specs better.

Known issue: Car is really slow from standstill. Can't figure out what the problem is.

View attachment 393486
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

se mandi il modello posso creare alcune skin valide e le posterò qui. Mi scusi per il mio inglese

if you send me the template I can make some valid skins and I will post them here. Sorry for my English

This is not the ciraces one, that is the widebody, wtcc machine.

There are 4 156 models on their website. Only one has the wide-body.

"Original car by Andrea Pedula. Added 15 inch wheels and cup wing. Made skins inspired by the Pearle alfa romeo 156 challenge."

So are you saying you didn't just make some skins and change the wheels on someone else's mod. This is a completely original mod, Is that right? What you've said is very confusing.

What I am saying is, this is not the one I got from the ciraces site. And no I didnt do it from scratch as you can read. Never claimed that.

great car, loved the video on youtube of it, watched it twice in a row, music matches the car!
I manuall added it in, it wont load the car, just flashes back to the home screen, am I doing something wrong? thanks guys

Do you have al the available official assetto content(plus packs)? It might use that.

Another suggestion, don't change any names of files or folders.

Well, I still don't understand how you are getting away with posting someone else's mod on here and claiming it as your own 'work in progress.'

The car drives like a Scalextric slot car. Just ease off a bit for each corner, no need to brake. There's no suspension to worry about, so even though you can adjust the Wheel Rate, Rod Length and Packer Range in the pits - without adjusting Bumpstop Up/Down - it doesn't really matter.

It's OK for a quick blast with a joypad when you can't be bothered get your wheel out or setup the Scalextric. I'm a huge fan of the Alfa 156 and have owned a normal road-going one, but they don't drive like this.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 6.6%