Resource icon

Skins Alfa Romeo TZ2 Racing Skins 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
krissboo submitted a new resource:

Alfa Romeo TZ2 Racing Skins - 4k Racing Skins for the Alfa Romeo TZ2

As the Alfa TZ2 has just got some great looking fictional Liveries from @Raul_007 (make sure you grab those too as they are good looking skins :thumbsup:) I thought I'd add my pack to this lovely little racing car.
These are the racing liveries that were used in various races such as Targa-Florio and Le Mans, and are as accurate as I could get them.

Thanks to @BrainsBush for providing some of these excellent images :D

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

tried intsalling these in Content manager which failed, so put them manually into folder then when i update the previews said error about the ui then failed to create any real prevews. Not a content manager issue as don't have any issues installing any other skins in past or since. Any ideas?

tried intsalling these in Content manager which failed, so put them manually into folder then when i update the previews said error about the ui then failed to create any real prevews. Not a content manager issue as don't have any issues installing any other skins in past or since. Any ideas?
I had the wrong skin file uploaded so can you try again and let me know if you can install these :)

Did you get round to trying the updated skins? Interested to know if you are still getting the preview issues you had before?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 24.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 19.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.9%