AC Alfa Romeo Tipo 33 TT 12 @ Monza 66 Full Course, Tue 13th Feb 2024

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Rubbish race one but race two made up for it with great battles throughout. Was lining Pedro up for a last gasp slipstream but went just too soon and missed out on 2nd by a fraction of a second.

What was the conclusion on the car? Worth another outing on a less bumpy track?

First of all, sorry Kimi for the race 1 destruction in the Parabolica, I had a screen freeze then lost the screen completely, traced it to a loose connection, probably all the shaking going on from the banking! Just watched the replay and I homed in on you like an Exocet missile.:redface:
Up until then we were having a good battle.
Race 2 less drama, benefited from the start line incident and set off after Colin and Pedro but they had a similar pace. Allan soon caught me and we had a couple of side by side moments but he soon went on to take the lead with his pace.
I got to like the car after a while, maybe Silverstone 1967 would work Colin?
Well done all and thanks for hosting Colin.
If anyone is at a loose end on Thursday then take a look at the Radical race,
lt will only take an hour for the whole thing, practice, qualy and two races. The more the merrier!

Last edited:
Thanks guys for 2 excellent races.
On 1st race after few laps, had to pit... my fuel calculation was very, very wrong :).
On 2nd had great battles from lap 1 until the end. Great fun.
(will try to race more often with you guys, not always possible to me)

Hi guys, i came back early because the weather is s**t. Shame i missed last nights race, looked like fun. By the way, did not find time to tell before i left but my setup needed a tweek which i hope you all found. Extra 2 seconds if you remove ALL the rear wing and no stability issues. Sorry for not adding it before :redface:

Hi guys, i came back early because the weather is s**t. Shame i missed last nights race, looked like fun. By the way, did not find time to tell before i left but my setup needed a tweek which i hope you all found. Extra 2 seconds if you remove ALL the rear wing and no stability issues. Sorry for not adding it before :redface:
Honestly, there is something wrong with this car.. I did a few laps yesterday and it is so planted, almost more than a modern F1 car. You can just accelerate full throttle out of corners. Removing the rear wing or setting it very low and taking the corner as before the rear should come around. It should not drive as before for sure.
Boring car IMO, it's just too easy to drive.

See if it feels any different on next week's track.

I had to set the ffb quite low to avoid damaging my wheel. Which then made it feel too light in the corners. Hopefully next week's track will mean I can use a higher ffb.

I think the tyre model is also a bit odd as I wasn't getting any wear on the tyre apps.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.