Alfa Romeo Special Livery C38

Skins Alfa Romeo Special Livery C38 v-1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
So I really like this livery and I really like the job you've done with it. Issue is, I'm used to installing each texture individually using ERP Archiver. While I appreciate it's easier for most people to just have the ERP file, it's really thrown me. My career is currently at Sauber and while this works fine with Leclerc and Ericsson, my career drivers' car has disappeared. So I'd like to ask if it would be possible to have the individual textures included in the package as well as the ERP file copy/paste method of installation? Also the default custom driver numbers on the nose are an almost black colour by default and while they need to be white for this mod, they aren't changed. I'd greatly appreciate it if a) there's a step-by-step guide on altering a driver number in the readme, so everyone can do their individual driver number as needed, or if you have time b) an altered version of each number is included in the ERP and/or as individual textures so that each user of the mod can install them as needed?

But anyway, fantastic work and a great mod, it'd be really helpful to make installation foolproof and then I have zero complaints about it.

Hello, yes when I made the mod I simply changed the numbers of Leclerc and Ericson, because making 99 numbers is really stressful, if you want you can tell me your number and I will try to change it and make an update with your number:D:D:D

Hello, yes when I made the mod I simply changed the numbers of Leclerc and Ericson, because making 99 numbers is really stressful, if you want you can tell me your number and I will try to change it and make an update with your number:D:D:D

Thankyou so much for the offer, I drive #66. Again, sorry to be a bother, I've no idea why it breaks when I try and change it.

when a mod is created inside there are many files for example for color, stickers or numbers. when I created this mod I entered only the numbers 16 and 9 and then probably if you select other numbers that are not present in the mod, crash all.
however, I am already at work to enter the number 66.

go to F1_2018\asset_groups\f1_2018_vehicle_package\teams\sauber\wep and drag and drop the ERP File, F1_2018\f1_2018_vehicle_package\teams\sauber\textures and drag and drop the mipmaps file. :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back