Alfa Romeo Sauber Fantasy Career Helmet

Helmets Alfa Romeo Sauber Fantasy Career Helmet 3.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yeah sorry I didn't understand haha, I will do it maybe tomorrow or something :)
Ok no problem, thanks again! Could you possibly make the helmet with some gold or chrome hints?! sponsors like: bose, thrustmaster and play seat would be sooooo good!
Could the number be on the top of the helmet (22) and be visible from the camera?
Thanks sooo much I can’t wait to see it as I am so impressed by your previous helmet!

gmhsv8 here, EDY99 thanks so much for fixing number for me I have a huge favour to ask of you could you do an Australian 99 for career mode for Williams blue and white type thing with Aust flag maybe. I know I am asking a lot but I love your work and I have no idea how to do myself I am an old fart sorry. if you put up a donation option I am sure a lot of people would show their appreciation as I wish to do thanks so much.

gmhsv8 here, EDY99 thanks so much for fixing number for me I have a huge favour to ask of you could you do an Australian 99 for career mode for Williams blue and white type thing with Aust flag maybe. I know I am asking a lot but I love your work and I have no idea how to do myself I am an old fart sorry. if you put up a donation option I am sure a lot of people would show their appreciation as I wish to do thanks so much.
I'll try :)

Really cool and nice but is there any chance you could include a template in the download so we can add our own personal touches if we want. (I know I need the dds plugin to work).

For those who have already mod a helmet for F1 2018, can you tell me if the 3d shape of the carreer helmet and his UV Maps are the same or different from f1 2017???

Hi, I have no idea how to post a message in the review tab so i hope you read this as well. I know you made one with AP22, but could you make one that's BS22? I would appreciate it very much!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.