Cars Alfa Romeo 4C Fix/Update [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
DEATHLESS submitted a new resource:

Alfa Romeo 4C Fix/Update - New displays, fixed bugs, working warning lights, new wiper animation, csp features etc.

- Recreated wiper animation cause old one was laggy and jittery & added wiper trace config

- Reworked gauge texture. Removed all noise, recreated lot of parts cause the quality was overall very low

- Added second screen to main gauge. It comes with a working Gmeter.
Accent colors switch from red to yellow like irl.
The animation is binded to tc level 3/3 and turned off tc.
Irl its also binded to race mode. (Picture 5)

- Fixed hole in right gauge mesh (Picture 2)

- Water & oil...

Read more about this resource...

Please continue with your work, these updates you've been doing are gratifying, it's great to admire these fixes, functions, it's improving many vehicles. As well as the sound mods are important, yours is even more, I've married a lot of the vehicle you messed with from auters that made the sound corrections, it's wonderful.
If you can play with these, it will be very good too: Ferrari 458 Italia, Ferrari 458 Italia Stage 3, Ferrari 488 GTB, Lamborghini Gallardo SL, Lamborghini Gallardo SL Step3. And thank you so much for the others.

Please continue with your work, these updates you've been doing are gratifying, it's great to admire these fixes, functions, it's improving many vehicles. As well as the sound mods are important, yours is even more, I've married a lot of the vehicle you messed with from auters that made the sound corrections, it's wonderful.
If you can play with these, it will be very good too: Ferrari 458 Italia, Ferrari 458 Italia Stage 3, Ferrari 488 GTB, Lamborghini Gallardo SL, Lamborghini Gallardo SL Step3. And thank you so much for the others.
Hey, first off all thanks for your kind words, appreciate it.

Actually I'm still modding like I "finished" the M3 E92 for example but because I changed really lot on it, also on the meshes, and cause one important feature from the csp preview is still missing on the general patch, I didn't release it yet.
Gotta wait for an update.

Atm I'm working on the Porsche Panamera Turbo.
I added lot of different gauges. Here's a little preview

Last edited:

Actually I'm still modding like I "finished" the M3 E92 for example but because I changed really lot on it, also on the meshes, and cause one important feature from the csp preview is still missing on the general patch, I didn't release it yet.

I'm really anxious, I really wish I could help you financially, but now I can't, I really enjoyed your work on these game vehicles, making them even more complete, the game cars are good, they just need attention and you I hope you keep looking for inspiration to be able to be here, save all your updates and apply them, I'll never want to lose this work, even better when these improvements involve a vehicle that has some totally faithful sound mod, I drive the vehicle with a very great satisfaction, gratifying your answer. Thanks for your attention and good work.

Where can I find the orginal mod to add these updates to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back