AC Alfa GTA @ Red Bull Ring - Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Server is up! Please make sure to use your real names in game and on Teamspeak, and if you cause someone to crash make sure to wait up for them. Let's go racing!

Great night with everyone. @Chris James and @Wiz great dirving. I saw you guys the first few laps and was encouraged, but then Tony said:

Tony Soprano.jpg

If I talk to much I'm sorry, just tell me and I'll keep it down during quali and race. Have a great week guys.

Thanks for the nice race today guys - this was fun!
Too bad we raced the GP version of the track - those looong straights really punish any mistakes in the corners and tend to stretch a small field a lot.
Maybe the national layout provides a bit tighter racing next time around ;-)

Good stuff guys, I love this car more the more I race it. After an early mistake I managed to fight may way from last up to P4. See you next week!

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/alfa-gta-silverstone-1967-tuesday-april-11-2017.134142/
Thanks for the nice racing Brandon I was running out of tires and skill from the tussling with Bobby earlier in the race, so I might have touched you or ran a little wide now and then.

Really good race tonight. Thanks Brandon for doing all the work. Here is a link to tonight's race:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1u6-S9atFlZOVVKdGt6ekZKUU0
Keith it was good racing you during the practice session, too bad I couldn't stick around for the chat after the race, had to work.

Great night with everyone. @Chris James and @Wiz great dirving. I saw you guys the first few laps and was encouraged, but then Tony said:

View attachment 183790

If I talk to much I'm sorry, just tell me and I'll keep it down during quali and race. Have a great week guys.
Thanks for the fun over those laps fighting for position with the false hopes on a podium finish you gave me there for a moment ;-)
When you gave me a little time later on, I just couldn't catch up any longer, lap times were falling off a cliff and I made mistake after mistake.

How you guys at the front managed those low 1:53 times is a mystery to me! Congrats!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 30 24.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 17.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 7 5.6%