Resource icon

Sounds Alfa Gta 1600 Real Sound Mod 0.90

Login or Register an account to download this content
hillclimber12 submitted a new resource:

Alfa Gta 1600 Real Sound Mod - Sound Mod For Alfa Gta Kunos

An attempt to create the definitive sound mod, for this fantastic car ..

I already know of the existence of the mod sound for this car, created by the very good friend fonsecker, but I'm trying to do better even if very difficult given the quality of his mod sounds! :cool:

Videos from which I sampled the sounds ;
INTERIOR -
EXTERNAL -
EXHAUST -

If you appreciate the work I do, and my...

Read more about this resource...

Sounding very good at upper rpms! I'm not familiar with how engine sound works in AC, but if it is at all similar to games using Miles (rFactor descendants), then mixing in idle & low rpm samples will make the low rpms sound right. Right now it sounds like you are trying to cover the lower rpms with a single high rpm sample and it sounds more & more artificial and distorted as the revs drop.

Sounding very good at upper rpms! I'm not familiar with how engine sound works in AC, but if it is at all similar to games using Miles (rFactor descendants), then mixing in idle & low rpm samples will make the low rpms sound right. Right now it sounds like you are trying to cover the lower rpms with a single high rpm sample and it sounds more & more artificial and distorted as the revs drop.

Hello, thanks for your feedback, I'm actually doing several attempts but I still can not get the sound I want. unfortunately, as already said another user, the car from which I sampled the sound, is too soft, so the typical sounds of this car are not heard. I tried to do something from the video you posted to me, where I have to say it sounds very well, but I think it's not possible to get something.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.