MGP18 AI Times/ AI performance.

AI qualifying times is very fast, I mean, during qualification times the player's bike feels heavier, but during race AI qualifying is easier to beat and player's bike feels lighter. Any clues on how to make this balanced? In races , in qatar, I do 1,50 with Dovi, and in qualifying I can only do 1,53.900

Maybe these qualify times are generated mathematically? Like in previous Motogp titles. From IDEALTRACKTIMES file. It was awful thing. How it is in this year's game?

No, they are really "driven" by the AI. Not generated laptimes.
Furthermore it is possible to do the same laptimes in Qualifying and in Race. Hence I cannot confirm this issue.

No, they are really "driven" by the AI. Not generated laptimes.
Furthermore it is possible to do the same laptimes in Qualifying and in Race. Hence I cannot confirm this issue.

Yes but I don't understand WHY in qualifying I don't do 1.50 in Qatar and in race I always win. Maybe a more balanced AI (which doesn't mean slower) would help.

For me I find the AI to be stronger in race. Maybe it depends on the difficulty.
Also difference between wet and dry for me it's setup. In career on Assen all FPs on wet and I made a setup for it. Q and race on Dry and the same setup didn't work, but changed to my Mugello setup and was in the same place as wet, around 2nd to 4th.

At 95% AI difficulty the AI are weak in quali and strong in race. In the quali I usually can go about 2 seconds quicker than the AI meanwhile during the race I am around 0.1th quicker per lap in some cases.

I don't see any difference on rain with this.

However you all should always keep in mind that the AI milestones have developed for Qatar has always been way stronger than they have been on other tracks. This means that you might only finish 10th in Qatar and the next race you dominate in 1st with the same AI settings.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%