Premium
Alpha89 submitted a new resource:

AI Interlagos 1975 (Reboot Team) - AI Interlagos 1975

New AI for Interlagos 1975.

* New fast lane
* New pit lane
* Side L/R
* Ai_hints

Track is tested multiple times with different weather and road grip to get the better ai lane and hints.
AI tested with F1 cars - 95% strength and 50% agression.

Cars was going too hard in every corners like Oesterreichring, especially on high speed corners, braking was almost inexistent.
Kind difficult to set in right but that is far better than the original one.

Ai gets better in every aspects (race lane...

Read more about this resource...

Thx. It is remarkable that small updates and patches often lead me to tracks that I still did not have by now. And I thought 662 would be a lot and maybe "all". :-O

I have the version 1.0 that says "interlagos_1975_updated" don't remember to install the update into it but anyhow the new update doesn't seems to get installed saying there is nothing to update, I can update it manually but I'm in doubt if it is the same track.

After adding this AI reboot, AC crashes. I had to reinstall the 1.1 version and all was well again. Weird!
Hi, make sure that you have the reboot team interlagos "interlagos_1975", otherwise ac will crash due to wrong ai lines. You can find the track here.

Hi, make sure that you have the reboot team interlagos "interlagos_1975", otherwise ac will crash due to wrong ai lines. You can find the track here.
Thanks you VERY much! I absolutely am loving the Interlagos 1975 now. Thanks again. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back