AI drivers don't use headlights at night (Praga R1)

Hoksu

Premium
Been racing the R1 recently, I tried a night race but for some reason the AI drivers don't turn on headlights with this car which makes it look pretty silly. Any way to fix this? I checked "force AI headlights" in Weather FX but that had no effect. Using latest Sol with CSP 0.1.73.

Time is midnight, I'm the only one using headlights, AI drivers don't. Tried Brands Hatch and Le Mans, same thing.
Screenshot_ks_praga_r1_ks_brands_hatch_6-2-121-8-41-30.jpg
Screenshot_ks_praga_r1_lemans_2017_6-2-121-8-43-28.jpg

This is Corvette C7.R in the exact same conditions, with that car the AI drivers use headlights.
Screenshot_ks_corvette_c7r_lemans_2017_6-2-121-8-46-43.jpg

How to fix this? Something I'm missing? Why doesn't the "force AI headlights" option work?

I tried rolling back to 0.1.60 but it has the same problem. And the game looks terrible since Sol 2.0 requires newer (untested/buggy) version

Last edited:
Any idea how to fix this? I have no idea what to do about this. It's a car-specific issue, happens with only certain cars like R1 and Reflex V12R. With the vast majority of cars I have tried, whether official cars or mods, the AI use headlights at night. I have tried looking at car configs but found nothing.

EDIT: so I managed to figure out what was causing it, and how to fix it completely. Guess there's no point sharing the solution here though since I'm the only one who gives a toss about night racing with this awesome prototype

Screenshot_ks_praga_r1_ks_brands_hatch_12-3-121-20-10-16.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back