AI Driver talent

Hi everyone.

I have completed a few custom championship and noticed that there doesn't seem to be any consistency between the rounds for the pace of the drivers.

For example the pole sitter and race winner from round one would finish last in round two. This means that the results are random and I always win the championship by just being consistent.

Has anyone else noticed this? Is there any fix?

I didn't notice that when I was doing career mode (I got a bit bored of it near the end) but what did annoy me was the inconsistency from one car/track combo to another. My speed didn't feel much different but yet I sometimes had to dial the AI up to 100% to make it a decent battle, and other times down to more like 80-85% or they were wiping the deck with me. Given that each change of AI skill level means a restart, that got old pretty fast.
I'd be delighted if there are fixes of any kind but I seriously doubt that any exist.

I didn't notice that when I was doing career mode (I got a bit bored of it near the end) but what did annoy me was the inconsistency from one car/track combo to another. My speed didn't feel much different but yet I sometimes had to dial the AI up to 100% to make it a decent battle, and other times down to more like 80-85% or they were wiping the deck with me. Given that each change of AI skill level means a restart, that got old pretty fast.
I'd be delighted if there are fixes of any kind but I seriously doubt that any exist.
Yeah I feel your pain. Being able to change AI strength without quitting would be amazing. Or if there was a way of saying "This is my best time" and the game working out the AI strength from there.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%