AI Car wont switch on its lights

Evening,

I am having trouble with an old car mod (mazda 787 mod found on here). When i run a Le Mans race using that car and others its the only car that will not switch on its lights. I understand that Kunos requested that all mod work associated with this car be stopped once they released their car. BUT, seen as there is not a legit/high quality Jaguar XJR-9 car mod around I have created several new skins for the RD version of the Mazda and renamed it in the UI as a jaguar. So basically I have one fully functioning Kunos Mazda but this mod version I find the AI wont switch on the lights once its dark....and thats kind of an immersion killer. Im guessing the game has moved on so far now that certain features werent around, or have not been updated. I've read and applied ALL CM suggested work arounds (forcing AI to switch on lights etc etc). Nothing works for that car.

Anyone able to help? Or point me in the direction of what to do. Im starting to get my head around the data files now and how to edit and create stuff - is there a fix in those files? Thanks

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back