After starting a Telemetrie Software like SimHub I get an 3s Delay on my Heuskingveld Sprint Pedals

I have a question here, because I don't really know where to look, I have had the problem for some time that sometimes, only sometimes, when I start some software, the telemetry data flows out, whether it is SimHub or any other, it doesn't matter. Then I suddenly have a delay of about 3s in my pedal series (gas brake clutch) both in the game and in the software (SmartControl) provided by the manufacturer (Heuskinveld).

Does anyone have an idea where to look? Because it only happens sometimes, I can't date it exactly, so I don't know what happened on the day it stopped working.

Steering wheel inputs of my Fanatec steering wheel, on the other hand, worked fine without any changes. Only the pedals are delayed.

Sorry if the English is bad, but this text is largely automatically translated, as I would otherwise be too unsure about many things.

First of, do you your pedals plugged into the motherboard of your PC?
I do not recommend an USB hub for pedals and steering wheel.

I had this intermittend error too, but in my case it was a faulty PCB in my Sprints.

Check wether the USB plug on the PCB has any wiggle (seems a bit loose)
Screenshot 2023-11-05 at 18-32-46 sprintpedaldetails-6.jpg (JPEG Image 1920 × 1277 pixels) — S...png

(The big silver thingy in the foreground)

If it wiggles you need to mail the HSV support.

Upvote 0
First of, do you your pedals plugged into the motherboard of your PC?
I do not recommend an USB hub for pedals and steering wheel.
Thanks for your advice, that wasn't the problem, but it was a good indication of the apparent problem.

I use all my devices only on direct ports on the back of the computer, except license dongle or USB sticks, headsets.

But I had the pedals plugged into a USB 3.0 or 3.1 port, now I have changed it to a USB 2.0 and since a few starts I have had no more problems, so far I had only swapped to other USB 3.0 ports when changing the USB port, as my 2.0 are actually reserved for mouse and keyboard.

I'll keep an eye on it and report back if that was the problem.

Upvote 0
Perhaps not the issue, but you could try to disable the pedals in SH Controls and Events > Controller Status. Pedals can be used as a seperate controller like a buttonbox. You don't need that for SH to work. I only have my buttonbox enabled.

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea