AF Corse (GTWC)

Skins AF Corse (GTWC) URD 6.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
It's really a pain to install your skins. :mad:
No folder structure (skins for different cars in one pack?), no proper names for the skin folders (e.g. "2023 AF Corse #50 Spa 24h" or "2023 AF Corse #71 GTWC Misano") and missing infos in the ui_skin.json (e.g. "2023 AF Corse #52 GTWC Europe Misano") , no info of the version of the Ferrari 296 (FSR, ChemFlummi, SDD?), the skins are made for.
And use proper version numbers for your download, please. The last version should be "6.0" instead of "Misano", as everybody could think (as I did), the last version are only the Misano skins.

EDIT: I'm really wasting my time. Your skins are for the worst version of the Ferrari 296 by SDD. You should use the better version by ChemFlummi.
And here is a skinpack for that car by Akrapovic.

AF Corse Full Pack - GTWC 2023
I'm not happy about that review, but I appreaciate that you're honest
Btw, I made 2 cars for the new URD, also, I added Akrapovic stuff + now at the ZIP you have the folders, so, it's not a manual install anymore

Last edited:
The latest version of the resource has a new 51 GTOpen car but the 52 version only has GTWC plates. Is this correct?

Also, from what I saw in the URD Discord they are planning an update to the car at some point which would update the model and template thus making existing liveries incompatible at that point. Just as some extra information.

The latest version of the resource has a new 51 GTOpen car but the 52 version only has GTWC plates. Is this correct?

Also, from what I saw in the URD Discord they are planning an update to the car at some point which would update the model and template thus making existing liveries incompatible at that point. Just as some extra information.
1st: Yes, the #51 is from GTOpen and the #52 is from GTWC
2nd: Bruh, that would be terrible, I don't want to make all these + the IMSA ones + the Frikadelli one again

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 109 89.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 21 17.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 20 16.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 37 30.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 46 37.7%