Aero fix options not appearing for pit stops in single player

This is perhaps something obvious I've missed. When running GT3 in single player > single event and with damage on if I include aero damage fix in pit preset it isn't enable in the pit menu. Is it perhaps a limitation of the game mode type, car class, race or rules preset type?

a4hOzbA.png

Yeah, I think @Majuh is right.

Fixing your aero damage basically amounts to having a new wing installed. And the game isnt going to do that if you dont have any damage, since that would take 40+ seconds to do.

And in the picture you posted, it doesnt look like your car has any damage at all from the indicators in the mini-HUD.

Take one of the fast open wheel cars and knock the front wing off then go into the pits. The option should be available.

Yeah, I think @Majuh is right.

Fixing your aero damage basically amounts to having a new wing installed. And the game isnt going to do that if you dont have any damage, since that would take 40+ seconds to do.

And in the picture you posted, it doesnt look like your car has any damage at all from the indicators in the mini-HUD.

Take one of the fast open wheel cars and knock the front wing off then go into the pits. The option should be available.
Ah ok I get it now. In the image I'm just starting so no damage done. I thought the option might have been enabled as I had it included in the preset, makes sense now. I did have some wing damage in one race against AI, the crew chief said so at least but obviously not enough to need replacing.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back