Adelaide International Raceway

Tracks Adelaide International Raceway 2022-10-08

Login or Register an account to download this content
MJQT submitted a new resource:

Adelaide International Raceway - rF1 track mod for Adelaide Int'l Raceway by RT1971 and Team Fog

Adelaide International Raceway. NOT the famous Adelaide Parklands street circuit known for F1 and V8 Supercars. Instead, a short course with a long front straight also used a dragstrip and a short banked oval used for stock car racing in the past. The layout is as follows:

View attachment 606460

Many thrilling Australian Touring Car Championship races were held there in the past - like this one from 1987:

Here's a video from PasMPM on...

Read more about this resource...

G'day, good job of recreating this old track. My brother held the track record for a lap of the "Superbowl" in a speedcar during the earlier days of AIR. Some exciting and intense speedway style racing was held there and of course the racing was anticlockwise. A visiting American speedway champ called Larry Rice eventually took the record and perhaps it still stands today?
I race in VR sims these days and apart from wishing to complement you on your good work was wondering how could I race the Superbowl in the other direction ie anticlockwise?
Cheers,
GM

I race in VR sims these days
If you convert the rF1 AIR track to AMS1 (see this post) you could use Crew Chief to race in VR!

and apart from wishing to complement you on your good work was wondering how could I race the Superbowl in the other direction ie anticlockwise?
I'm presuming this means that the anticlockwise direction was not created as one of track layout options you can race with the mod (I don't remember if it is, at the moment). In that case, you'd need to add the anti-clockwise direction as an additional layout, and unfortunately, it's an odd and intensive process using tools that require an old Win7 computer or Linux-based OS to add an additional layout to a rF1 mod in 2023. :(

Hey guys many thanks for your replies and advise. I may not be competent enough to achieve the change but I shall try. Again thanks for your reply.
gmay

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 52 27.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 33 17.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 36 19.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 21 11.2%
  • Forum trophies