Terra21's adelaide_1988: Cams, Kerbs & Sponsors for 1988-1995.

Misc Terra21's adelaide_1988: Cams, Kerbs & Sponsors for 1988-1995. 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Gregz0r submitted a new resource:

Adelaide 1988: TV Replay Cameras from 1991. - 1991 F1 TV replay cameras for the Adelaide_1988 1988 track

1991 F1 TV replay cameras for the Adelaide_1988 1988 track(NOT the one in the 1988 track pack).
I edited these to mimic how they were back in the day, using period TV footage as the base reference for each camera's position, start and end points.
The more accurate the track models, the more accurate the cameras can be.

Drop the cameras.ini file into: ➤
steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\adelaide_1988\data\ folder.
Then, in the AC replay, select the camera.
Rename or backup...

Read more about this resource...

:thumbsup: Great video. Like the poster above, I'm keen to know where your version of Adelaide 1988 was sourced from. I've got "adelaide1988" but it doesn't look as good as the version in your video and your cams file doesn't play nice with it.

Please can you post a link or let us know the source?

This doesn't work. All cameras show the 1988 Adelaide track from below. I.e. under the clipping zone. The link you linked to your track is a pyramid scheme con link

Last edited:
Gregz0r updated Adelaide 1991: Real TV Replay Cameras (ams1) with a new update entry:

Adelaide_1988(ams1): Cameras, 1991-to-1995 Kerbs and Sponsors. V1.2

Cameras and 91-94 sponsor updates for the ‘Zwiss’ conversion of the AMS1 Adelaide 1988 track.

I’ve added an additional 1994 kerbs and sponsors folder, to go with the updated 1991 set.
For 1994-5, I changed the colours of the kerbs from the default blue/white, to the yellow/red/yellow/blue, to more closely match the 1994-5 Australian GP races. I also edited some of the sponsor billboards. I’ve still to update the tyre wall colours, and one or two more things.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey mate, Great work with the banners and advertising just that im still getting the blue and white kerbs. Do you know why?
Hmm. I’ll check to see if the right files were in the archive and re-post if not.

As a possible solution, in the skins list in CM, ensure that only one skin set is selected, not both. I know I sometimes have both selected.

DO YOU MAKE A CAR CAMERA MOD, 90's STYLES FOR F1 1991, 1992 AND 1993?

HI MATE,

DO YOU MAKE A CAR CAMERA MOD, 90's STYLES FOR F1 1991, 1992 AND 1993?
There’s no way that I know, where you can make a camera mod for single or multiple cars.
Each car has to have its cameras modified individually, via the car editor in-game.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back