Adding additional Filter for Mods by Last Updated (descending/ascending)

ParkYongLee

Modular Mods Creator
Greetings citizen ;-)

I would love to have the option to filter mod-topics by Last updated (descending/ascending) in forums, too. Not only to have the D/L section like that.

1682146981345.png

Often I just wish to see the mods in their "last updated" order, to see what is the latest and also what might be incompatible with game patches. Because the "2 months, 3 months, 6 months" filter at the current "last updated" option can still be a huge incompatibility gap for games like F1 22 and still throws no time-based-output. (And the more time goes on, the less useful this filter becomes anway.)

Filtering for last message ... is not of any use, too, in this case. So I get a random order when it comes to see, which mod was created or updated in chronological order. (Friday, August, February, Monday, December ...)

I just prefer to check forums over download sections, so filtering there would be nice, too.

Cheers, PYL

Last edited:
I don't think this is possible, but I'm not too clear on why you want to do it in the forum rather than the download section so I may not be understanding you.
You should be able to get exactly the sorting you want when you look in the download section, no?
If I'm right to think that the sorting you want is by the last update of the mod itself rather than the thread, then I think the only place you can get that is indeed in the download section.

Same reason as why we can also click on prefixes and filter the threads (which are mod categories), no? ;-)
Yeah, not really sure why the prefix filtering is there in the forum section tbh :)
I guess what I'm asking is - what is that you don't like about browsing by last update in the mods section itself?

I just don't browse there. Usually I check the forums and sometimes I'm from there looking for new stuff. So I'd like to filter from there and mostly I check the latest message of a mod, I am interested in (to see if there are issues) rather than looking at the overview page first.

If it's not possible, then it is not possible, I can live with that. I thought, it just might be a bit handier to also have it this way, you know.

If it's not possible, then it is not possible, I can live with that. I thought, it just might be a bit handier to also have it this way, you know.
Unfortunately I'm pretty certain that it isn't possible at present. (It's conceivable that someone could write a mod for the XenForo system that would permit it, but it seems unlikely to actually happen.)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back