AdBlock

Seriously, this bull is driving me nuts!
The site says in order to download I have to disable my AdBlock.
AND I FKIN DID! IT IS DISABLED!
And I still get pop up to disable it and I can't download anything.
WTF??? I have no intention to uninstall it completely...
Why am I getting the pop up IF IT IS DISABLED ALREADY???

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    50.4 KB · Views: 156
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 157
Seriously, this bull is driving me nuts!
The site says in order to download I have to disable my AdBlock.
AND I FKIN DID! IT IS DISABLED!
And I still get pop up to disable it and I can't download anything.
WTF??? I have no intention to uninstall it completely...
Why am I getting the pop up IF IT IS DISABLED ALREADY???
You can't seriously expect an answer after wording your question like that.

But I will, try a fresh browser and it will work! Works for a million people already.

You can't seriously expect an answer after wording your question like that.

But I will, try a fresh browser and it will work! Works for a million people already.
Ah, so there is no solution to this, only a way around it. Ok, I can just use another internet browser. And sorry for the "energetic" typing about this post, I have had it with that bullshit since I did all that was asked of me and I wasn't given a promised result.

Ah, so there is no solution to this, only a way around it. Ok, I can just use another internet browser. And sorry for the "energetic" typing about this post, I have had it with that bullshit since I did all that was asked of me and I wasn't given a promised result.
When things work flawlessly for other users but not for you the problem must be obviously on your end. If a fresh browser means you don't get the adblock warning the issue is with your current browser.

Maybe you have other plugins enabled that block ads, i don't know, we can't look into your browser and as you don't provide any info except hot headed typing that's all we can do to assist.

When things work flawlessly for other users but not for you the problem must be obviously on your end. If a fresh browser means you don't get the adblock warning the issue is with your current browser.

Maybe you have other plugins enabled that block ads, i don't know, we can't look into your browser and as you don't provide any info except hot headed typing that's all we can do to assist.

I have no plugins apart from adblock because I am not enjoying "hot milfs in your area", "**** me tonight, click here!!!", "enlarge your penis with this simple trick" and similar stuff with naked asses gifs everywhere. I never asked for those when I click on YouTube, Wikipedia, or RaceDepartment. That is why I use it...simple.

And when this website asked me to disable adblock for its domain - I did so. That did NOTHING. Just say "Google Chrome isn't supported by RaceDepartment" and we'd be done here, since Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer don't have that problem. I can easily download anything through those two browsers.

And yes, obviously I was mad because I DID what was asked of me and there were no results. That is not problem on MY part then since there is evidence in attached files that adblock is disabled, your website is on allowed/white list. After 1 full hour of trying to restart browser, restart PC, re-allow website to show ads, - multiple times - YOU would be mad as well...

And I am sorry for the way I acted, it was in the heat of the moment, the initial reaction after unsuccessful hour of trying to fix. There is no excuse for my behavior but I just explained why I acted that way.

Chrome works fine - I just rechecked it with a non-Premium account and Adblock installed (but RD whitelisted). I strongly suspect you are blocking third-party cookies or have some other privacy setting at non-default levels.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%