Acura ARX-05 | IMSA WTSCC Livery Pack | 4K + 2K

Skins Acura ARX-05 | IMSA WTSCC Livery Pack | 4K + 2K V1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
ZL1 submitted a new resource:

Acura ARX-05 DPi | IMSA WTSCC Livery Pack | 4K + 2K - Acura Team Penske's campaign (and a bonus coming up soon)

IMSA WeatherTech SportsCars Championship - DPi Acuras Pack

The pack was originally created as a personal project, but I thought it might go well with other's taste. The liveries are not 100% accurate, as I decided to favor some aesthetic aspects.

It is expected that the quality are better than that of the provided by the Rollovers.

All the cars are equipped with 2019 - specs DPi graphics (black numberplate background, Michelin...

Read more about this resource...

ZL1 updated Acura ARX-05 | IMSA WTSCC Livery Pack | 4K + 2K with a new update entry:

V1.2 Update

- Added #10 Wayne Taylor Racing. Remove skin_base_map.dds if you don't like the coloring. It was my experiment on making the chrome effect for the stripes.

*Notes* Unfortunately due to the poor modeling and the lack of proper reference images the rear stripes of the car is incorrect in size. Did my best to make it look reasonable but it is how it is for now.

View attachment 441203

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, I've downloaded the car and skins but unfortunately I'm having issues with loading it in AC. Any suggestions to solve this issue?

Thank you!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea