ACFL 2022 alpha Tauri

Skins ACFL 2022 alpha Tauri 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
wow I didn't know there was another mod maker who did the F1 2022 cars, how is this mod compared to RSS and Sim dream? How is the car Physics? would you recommend me to buy it?

wow I didn't know there was another mod maker who did the F1 2022 cars, how is this mod compared to RSS and Sim dream? How is the car Physics? would you recommend me to buy it?
Both ACFl and GP cars are far much more better with RSS Evo X physics, You can find that on Reddit. But Personally I prefer the GP cars. They looks better, have more details and with updated physics you can feel the weight of the new cars and etc. So I'd reccomend for You the GP 2022 cars

Both ACFl and GP cars are far much more better with RSS Evo X physics, You can find that on Reddit. But Personally I prefer the GP cars. They looks better, have more details and with updated physics you can feel the weight of the new cars and etc. So I'd reccomend for You the GP 2022 cars
I found both with rss physics actually.. impressive. Thank you for letting me know. Well gp cars don:t seem to be much better. Especially Ferrari, gp color is off while acfl is correct, but gp cars have more triangles , the shark shaped air holes on ferrari are better done on ACFL. Anyway if both have the rss physic they are the same in the end roght? It changes only the model

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Yearly

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monthly at lan events

• Yearly at lan events