Resource icon

Skins ACFL 2018 Custom Tires for Shaders Patch - Dynamic Lights 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
Jach submitted a new resource:

ACFL 2018 Custom Tires for Shaders Patch - Dynamic Lights - Custom Tire

Some guys asked for it:rolleyes:
Shaders Patch - Dynamic Lights 0.1.22 or later needed.
Textures by ACFL themselves, .ini configs by Shaders Patch author.
My work was only generating blur textures (ACFL original blur textures looks terrible:sneaky:) and packing the textures to a zip file.
TKBCa5d.gif

To install just put the acfl_2018.zip file to assettocorsa\extension\textures\cars, and the acfl_2018 folder to Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\extension\cars. If...

Read more about this resource...

Jach updated ACFL 2018 Custom Tires for Shaders Patch - Dynamic Lights with a new update entry:

Shaders Patch - Dynamic Light 0.1.23 Preview 67 included -0.1.22 not supported any more-

I packed all textures into zip files which the latest preview versions of Shaders Patch - Dynamic Light could load directly from, but not supported by 0.1.22 so I included the new preview version of Shaders Patch - Dynamic Light released half an hour ago.;)

Read the rest of this update entry...

hi can't get the mod to work I have installed lates shaders patch 1.23 preview 81.
where you have to drop the files from "acfl_2018.zip" there is no "cars" folder in assettocorsa\extension\textures??

hi can't get the mod to work I have installed lates shaders patch 1.23 preview 81.
where you have to drop the files from "acfl_2018.zip" there is no "cars" folder in assettocorsa\extension\textures??
It should be in cars folder so if there's no you of course should create one yourself
1.png
2.png

so what I am doing wrong is there any file to edit? also does it make a difference if I used before acfl tire colorchange.exe b?? are you using lates version of acfl mod? do u have to launch with cm or via steam?

Last edited:
so what I am doing wrong is there any file to edit? also does it make a difference if I used before acfl tire colorchange.exe b?? are you using lates version of acfl mod? do u have to launch with cm or via steam?
I'm not using the latest version of acfl mod but it does not matter. The latest version only includes sound updates, no texture or even folder name changes so it will work on any version of ACFL 2018.
1.png

You only have to drop the .zip file to assettocorsa\extension\textures\cars, only one step to get it work. Since you've got the latest version of Shaders Patch there's no need to drop .ini files to anywhere, the patch already has all .ini files needed. So of course no file to edit.
It doesn't matter whether you use Content Manager or Steam to launch Assetto Corsa to enable this feature (only this custom tires feature, to get all features working please use Content Manager)

I'm not using the latest version of acfl mod but it does not matter. The latest version only includes sound updates, no texture or even folder name changes so it will work on any version of ACFL 2018.View attachment 269104
You only have to drop the .zip file to assettocorsa\extension\textures\cars, only one step to get it work. Since you've got the latest version of Shaders Patch there's no need to drop .ini files to anywhere, the patch already has all .ini files needed. So of course no file to edit.
It doesn't matter whether you use Content Manager or Steam to launch Assetto Corsa to enable this feature (only this custom tires feature, to get all features working please use Content Manager)

thanks got it to work!! awesome mod. can you make a new tread texture as well I find the one form acfl is to light and looking weird.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.