Accuforce Encoder Plug Wiring - Diagram - Photo

I bought a used 8020 rig not too long ago and spent over a week configuring it to my liking which is great, but come to use my wheel today and it wont calibrate.

It appears at some point the encoder plug has been pulled and three of the wires have come away, looking at it i could probably guess which wire goes where based on positioning, but it isnt a chance i want to take even tho im pretty sure they are just data connections.

Anyway if anyone knows the wiring order of the plug, (the smaller one of the two into the control box) or has a picture or schematic i would gretly appreciate it if you could share.

Thanks in advance.

The plug in question.
G4acbeJ.jpg

Thanks, i had already been though them but no joy, you can usually find something on the net but amazed at not finding anything for the Accuforce ;)

Got a picture from Accuforce support today and all is good.

Could you please post or PM the wiring diagram you got from AF support? I also have an Accuforce V2 button box that just stopped working out of the blue on my system that is just over a month old.

I've already replaced the coiled cable with no luck. Their support said I would have to ship the entire unit back for RMA when it's possible I just have a loose cable.

Upvote 0
Could you please post or PM the wiring diagram you got from AF support? I also have an Accuforce V2 button box that just stopped working out of the blue on my system that is just over a month old.

I've already replaced the coiled cable with no luck. Their support said I would have to ship the entire unit back for RMA when it's possible I just have a loose cable.
I will have to dig it out, im sure i have it somewhere, if you can access the Simxperience support forum i posted it on there after someone requested it there.

Nevemind i found it
wiring.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
V1 and V2 wiring and connectors differ.
There is indeed a connector inside your V2 motor housing between the button box jack and cable from the control box. SimXperience warranty excludes "Products With Repair Attempts By Someone Other Than SimXperience Authorized Service Personnel"
Such voiding may be illegal in the U.S..

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thanks for the post .. I Got the same error. All buttons was working, wheel reconized everywhere but no wheel movement input.

I moving often my rig these days and I was suspecting something with wheel position not transmitted ( encoder) and I found the two green wires broken at the base unit connector. Because of you picture you posted I was able to fix figuring out which wire goes where and make it work a dec 25Th.

Usually the customer service from Simexperience is amazingly quick and helpfull. They even answered me yesterday because of a licence problem when I reformatted my PC ( I was even not expecting an answer the 24th by the end of day) but today is dec 25th and people have to take some time with family so I was looking for some insight online.

Happy hollidays to everyones.

fyi my wheel ( V2 ) is around 2 years old and never get any issue since then.
broken_wires.jpg

Upvote 0

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 49 87.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 19 33.9%