accServer hourOfDay half hour increments?

Hi there.

Having a go at setting up a server and want the session to pass from evening sun to night with timeMultiplier 1 (as to not have the sudden change in lighting break immersion too much).

I'm capable of doing this by setting hourOfDay to 20 and sessionDurationMinutes to 45, but I would like to achieve this same effect with shorter sessions.

After experimentation with commas, dots and quotation marks, I'm not able to have the session start at 20:15 or 20:30 which I think would be optimal for the conditions I'm trying to get.

Is it not possible at all to deviate from 18, 19, 20, etc?

Last edited:
Hi there.

Having a go at setting up a server and want the session to pass from evening sun to night with timeMultiplier 1 (as to not have the sudden change in lighting break immersion too much).

I'm capable of doing this by setting hourOfDay to 20 and sessionDurationMinutes to 45, but I would like to achieve this same effect with shorter sessions.

After experimentation with commas, dots and quotation marks, I'm not able to have the session start at 20:15 or 20:30 which I think would be optimal for the conditions I'm trying to get.

Is it not possible at all to deviate from 18, 19, 20, etc?
You can only set it to exact hours, I'm afraid.

The Bathurst 12 hours normally starts at 05:45 exactly, which is frustrating as we can't do that in-game.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 121 69.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 42 24.3%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 34 19.7%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 35 20.2%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 35 20.2%