Account rest?

wow Randy i feel your pain... that it exactly how long i had to wait, that really sucked... i wish they had like 2-3 resets every month, you get 2 resets every week with Live for Speed

Nuno I dont see why one would need a regular reset, unless you have a problem, you only need one activation until you do a system change, and you´ve got 3 to start with, plus 3 every renewal. I understand some people do formats with some regularity, but the vast majority of users havent even consumed their original 3 yet.

Good to know, but when i purchased the game i activated it once, and some kind of error ocurred and i had to email you guys to reset it again. So if we have 3 to start with, why couldn't i reactivate it? It said all my activations were used and to contact you guys. Doesn't matter, i don't plan on formating my pc soon so its ok ;)

I think it was the problem that you had, which led to all original activations being used. It often happens when one doesn´t run the Game with Windows admin rights, the Game will keep asking for re-activation because it can´t find in the registry that it has already been activated.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.