ACC SA weirdness

Hi,

Is there anyone here who uinderstands the strange and mythical SA system? My SA has been 99 for some weeks now and I like to think that I drive defensivley and would prefer to concede place rather than end up being crashed to. Today I just finish 30 min race at Mount Panorama, I started with SA 99 and as screen shows I had zero OBWP yet after I finish my SA drops to 97. I cannot understand this. If SA is dropping after a no contact race then what can you do? Perhaps I do a mistake and clip barrier once or twice but that seems unfair to penalise SA.

Thanks
Ele

Attachments

• Assetto Corsa Competizione Screenshot 2020.04.26 - 17.53.31.04.png
    Assetto Corsa Competizione Screenshot 2020.04.26 - 17.53.31.04.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 88
My SA was always 99, but lately, any form of contact will remove 1 point of SA and now requires a lot of clean racing to recover that.

From what I understand, the system calculates your SA based on the last 30 days~(something like that, it's a fixed time interval) , so that's why stuff like that happens. Makes no sense to have a clean race and lose SA anyway due to a weird system, but that's how it's.

Hi,

Is there anyone here who uinderstands the strange and mythical SA system? My SA has been 99 for some weeks now and I like to think that I drive defensivley and would prefer to concede place rather than end up being crashed to. Today I just finish 30 min race at Mount Panorama, I started with SA 99 and as screen shows I had zero OBWP yet after I finish my SA drops to 97. I cannot understand this. If SA is dropping after a no contact race then what can you do? Perhaps I do a mistake and clip barrier once or twice but that seems unfair to penalise SA.

Thanks
Ele

If you look at your chart, you can see that the last race you ran had a small green bar compared to the race on the far left that is faded out. If you are replacing races with large green bars with ones with smaller green bars, your safety rating will fall even if you didn't have any incidents. Run a bunch of long races with no incidences and close driving and your SA will go up again. Aris went over this in one of his videos.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.