ACC - Live Data Sharing and visualisation.

Hello to everyone,

A few months ago I started writing a plugin for SimHub and ACC to get more data.
As the versions progressed, users asked me for more and more specific things to be able to make dashboards with information that does not exist elsewhere and to also be able to make LeaderBoards with SimHub or without SimHub.
I quickly realized that in several situations ACC does not offer to see certain data.
For example, in an endurance team, if you are driver 2 or driver 3, you do not have access to certain car information.
Even worse for a team manager who would like to have information on his team (temperatures of tires, brakes etc.)

So I developed things so that one or more pilots can send their data to a server application.
Other users (other pilots, team manager, caster etc.) can, with a client application, view the data sent by the pilots, without even having the game installed.
The idea I have is that a team can share its data in real time and visualize it. I also plan to do a live timing (it's an idea and it can be done very quickly).

The process is simple:
Pilot A drives on ACC, he uses SimHub + the Swoop plugin and authorizes the sending of his data in a session whose name he chooses.
Drivers B and C, the team manager installs the SRDS application (Sim Racing Data Sharing) and connects to the session created by driver A. They receive the data in a dedicated window.
Multiple drivers can send data in the same session.
A user can view data for multiple cars.

Here are two images of the application.

Your sessions list whit Car Entry list
1670520806562.png

One car datas :
1670520855122.png

I am looking for pilots or teams who would be interested in testing the application in beta version.
Just Email me and i will send to you app and instructions

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 131 85.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 17.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.4%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 47 30.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 53 34.6%