ACC Lap Times

enduroracer

25RPM
Original poster
Apr 18, 2017
Is it just me or does ACC not save your best lap times when Hot lapping? Or am I missing something?
Cheers

Jun 18, 2018
All of the "personal best lap" fields on the circuit card for me are empty. Doesn't change if I do a race, practice, hotlap or hotstint on the track.

Seems like a big oversight for a 1.0 release but I'm not a developer.

Reactions: Tom Moore

Zhabik

50RPM
Jul 24, 2017
Me too. I've tried in all the modes but the 'Personal Best Lap' remains stubbornly blank.

enduroracer

25RPM
Original poster
Apr 18, 2017
Seems like quite a big gap to have to me. Is this likely to be addressed for those of us that only get to drive for 15 minutes at a time and don't have the time to practice, qualify and race in one stint?
Hot lapping and the odd quick race is all I really get time for sadly.

Jun 18, 2018
This has still been bugging me so the other day I searched the Kunos forums for other people that have reported the issue and compiled a bunch of those links and put them in my own additional bug report. At one point a thread was marked as no issue because it was a feature that was coming in future releases. We are 285+ days from when that post was made and the basic feature still doesn't work.

No acknowledgment from any staff as of yet but its been posted for a couple days now.
https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/...imes-not-saving-displaying-as-of-1-0-4.58734/

The Last V8

10RPM
Nov 23, 2016
On Monza I have a personal best for some reason. I can't remember what I did there. Didn't manage to replicate it on any other track so far :D